Cycling isn’t just about enjoying the great outdoors. It’s also about bettering your health. It’s a low impact activity, so it causes less strain and fewer injuries than other exercises. It works out your muscles, and it’s great for strength and stamina. And, you can make it as easy or intense as you want. Here’s what cycling can do:
- Protect you from serious disease
- Increase your muscles strength and flexibility
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Improve your posture and coordination.
- Improve your joint mobility.
- Strengthen your bones.
- Lower your body fat.
- Lower your stress levels.
- Lessen your anxiety and depression.