Did you order the wrong item? Need a different sized tire? No problem, We are here to help! We offer a 90 day return policy with all purchases, based on the day we shipped your order.
We accept returns within 90 days from your ship date.
Returned items must fit the following requirements:
- Be new and unused
- Include all original manufacturers packaging, include boxes tags, booklets, etc.
- All original accessories, attachments, hardware that was included as new
- Be properly packaged in a shipping box, DO NOT SHIP IN THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER PACKAGING
- Bikes – Bikes do not adhere to the same policy detailed above. If you need to return a bike, click here.
How to Make a Return
Contact us directly to initiate a return. After approving your return, we will provide you with a shipping label. Do not return any items without getting approval from Airpark Bike Co first.Start a Return
How to Return a Bike
Please contact us first and be sure that your bike fits the following requirements:
- Is new, unridden, or not installed (in the case of bike frames)
- Has no damage, scratches, broken or missing components, or other indications of wear
- An exception to this is bikes or frames that were damaged in shipping and brought to our attention as soon as you received it and have not been ridden, used, or installed
- Is in new condition and hasn’t been subjected to the elements in any way
- Demo bikes are not returnable and non-refundable
- Complete bikes will be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Complete frames will be subject to a 10% restocking fee
- Must be packaging in original box as shipped from Airpark Bike Co. You can purchase a new box and have it shipped to your address for $99
- Do not return a bike to Airpark Bike Co without first contacting us to get approval